There are no new releases at this time.
Steere House Media Contact
Steere House Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, with its proven record of excellence in patient and resident care, as well as a reputation as a leading nursing home in the care of early to late stages of Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and dementia care, attracts considerable attention from the media. Our Media Relations Contact is available to assist local, regional, national and international news media in answer questions about Steere House, locating an expert spokesperson, or obtaining more information about a news release or event.
Principal, JFallon & Company, Inc.
cell: 508.954.3383 email:
Or at Steere House tel: 401.454.7970 x557 email:
Members of the media who require assistance after hours, on the weekends or holidays, should contact Jill Fallon on her cell phone number listed above.
Steere House Media Relations Policy
To effectively welcome the media to Steere House, Media Relations has established the following guidelines for arranging interviews, videotape sessions, or photo opportunities.
- Please call the Media Relations Contact to arrange all interviews or background conversations with any member of the Steere House staff. Media Relations tracks all inquiries from the media, and when appropriate, can provide additional or more appropriate sources for your story.
- Reporters must identify Steere House staff by their Steere House title in stories related to the staff member's work or role at Steere House.
- Reporters are asked to use the complete name of the facility - Steere House Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - when initially referring to it in a print or broadcast story. Subsequent references within a story may be made by simply using the name, Steere House.
- Advance notice of on-site interviews is necessary so Media Relations can arrange for a room for media interviews or shoots, notify the patient or resident care areas involved, and line up appropriate residents, families and Steere House staff for your story.
- To protect the privacy of all other Steere House residents and families, the Executive Director or designated Steere House representative must accompany all reporters, film crews and photographers while in the Steere House building or on Steere House grounds.
Steere House On-Site Interview Guidelines
Click here for a copy of Steere House On-Site Interview Guidelines (doc)