As you evaluate options of care for yourself or your loved one, remember to:
Expect the Best…
- Expect excellence from the staff. Our staff, from the nurses to the cooks and housekeepers, are carefully selected not only for their experience and expertise, but also for their sensitivity, humor, patience and flexibility. Most of the staff have been with us a long time and all have an uncommon commitment to their work. They treat every resident as they would family.
- Expect your family to become part of the Steere House family. We will be in close communication, providing emotional support, information and education.
- Expect a warm, cheerful, positive atmosphere with plenty of opportunities for socialization, activities and spiritual support.
- Expect us to work closely with physicians and to never stop looking for ways to improve the health and well-being of our residents.
- As a non-profit organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, expect us to be focused on quality of care, not on a corporate mandate to make money. A cadre of volunteers and private fund raising enable us to offer extra activities to enhance the lives of our residents.
- And, of course, expect your loved one to find our home clean and orderly, the food nutritious and appealing, and the staff and management responsive to your concerns.
Please call our Admissions Coordinator, Stephanie Dean, at 401.454.7970, ext. 561